Modellahz diaries

Thursday 12 February 2015

How It All Started...

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but hey, never say never!
2014 started with mixed feelings for me. i had just broken up with my boyfriend few days to the end of 2013 for the umpteenth time. So i went to church on the 31st and i cried my eyes out! I prayed, i sang, i danced (yea i know what you are gonna say desperate chic!lol) and at the end i was feeling soo much better. Fast forward down to January ending, my ex tried to come back, a part of me felt it was the wrong move saying yes buh my inner goddess felt oh what the heck just give it a trial only this time your eggs wont be in one baskets,he holds one and you hold the gazillion..lol. So i told him to woo me all over again cos i had lost feelings for him. He tried up until February and things just fell apart, the quarrels started again and i just couldn't take it anymore! One morning on our way to work we had a heated argument the misunderstandings took a different level,i didn't want my day starting that way so i asked him to stop the car..i got down and while walking to the bus stop i said a little prayer,i asked for wisdom to be sure i was making the right decision. and that was how my relationship of almost 2 years came to an end......to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment