Modellahz diaries

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Gratitude


Hey Pinkie,

Its 01:50 pm and the sun is out in all its glory and splendor! Somebody tell the sun its already the hottest,there's no need roasting us to prove it!! Jeezz.. Anyways i'm digressing. Its the twelfth day in the last month of the year and its got me thinking on how i started the year and where i am now,and the things i'm grateful for. This year started in the most wonderful way possible,i couldn't have asked for a better start. I'm grateful to God for a wonderful year so far. A lot of people have impacted my life positively of which i am eternally grateful for. I'm not perfect but so far God has been faithful. I started the year with a lot of expectations like aaloott!! lol.. My faith was shaken a few times, waiting for when my expectations would be met. Some of them were met and some weren't (well technically the year isn't over so fingers crossed eh!). This is the only year i didn't write a new year's resolution but so far I've been a good girl..*wide grin*
As the year comes to an end, i remember my outstanding needs and i know God is ever faithful to show up..He always always shows up. I saw this lyrics today and it moved me..''As you did it then for Moses; waters part for me right now, you will never let me down, you're my Covenant Lord. ..as you did it then for David; giants fall for me right now,you will never let me down, you're my Covenant Lord. ..as you did it then for Abraham; blessings follow me right now, you will let me down, you're my Covenant Lord. ..as you did it then for Esther; Kings will favor me right now, you will never let me down, you're my Covenant Lord. ..oh oh oh Jesus!you keep all your promises. .Jesus! You're my only Covenant Lord!''..
So if you ever feel this way remember that our God is a Covenant keeping God. So as well count down to the end of the year lets keep a positive mind...and a grateful attitude..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment