Modellahz diaries

Sunday 6 December 2015

Something Borrowed, Something Blue


Dear Diary,

Today has been a very eventful day. Woke up this morning,sometimes i wake up grumpy thanks to sleeping late which has been happening too often. Now lemme not digress,i woke up strong and quite energetic. The cozy weather was really cozy...if you catch my drift **wink**. I did my necessary clean up,gave my man breakfast and started getting ready for a friend's wedding. I was really looking forward to it because i knew i was going to see my friends. There's never a dull moment with those girls,they crack me up soooo much.
One of the things i treasure most is friendship. Like caregivers they boost and lift you up when you are down and out. Some friends are dangerous which is the reason why you should be careful who you let into your circle... Lemme not bore you with talks on friendship cos i know you want to know how my day went. It was indeed colorful,lots of Bwari girls some f them i hadn't seen in awhile. It was a good reunion,lots of laughter and catching up was going on until Baby Rafa started crying then there was a mixed feeling in the air,every one trying to calm Rafa down...then it happened my phone got missing! You remember how the last one went? Gist for another day. I found it much later though after some drama went down...hehehe your drama queen went into action! Went out with my girls,laughed some more before we all went home. I'm home now catching up on #theexperience10..Tomorrow is Sunday and i haven't decided whether to attend the 6am mass or 8am mass. lol Yes ooo we now do mass. Nanite 'della

Xoxo....

No comments:

Post a Comment